Intermittent fasting includes daily eating breaks and alternating between two phases: one lasting 8 hours, when you can eat (which can include 3 »normal« meals) and a second, lasting 16 hours, of complete abstinence from food.
The metabolism thus learns to live off its reserves, preventing muscle breakdown and thus avoiding the yo-yo effect.
According to some minor studies, intermittent fasting has the same positive effects as long-term fasting. These include normalising blood pressure, improved blood work and blood fat levels, as well as reduced cholesterol levels.
Intermittent fasting and an alkaline diet can also prove highly effective when combined.
Inclusive in the package
- 8 days, 7 restful nights in your chosen Q! category
- Breakfast at 10:30 (fix) from the buffet, basic foods preferred
- Dinner at 18:30 (fix), vegan menu preferred; 4-course gourmet menu with fish, meat or a vegan main dish to choose from; or a varied vegan menu including salad buffet with various organic oils and salts, served with crispy wholemeal bread
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Varied »Sonnentor« tea bar, curative water station, dried fruits and nuts in our spa area
- Fruit stations at our bar and reception areas
- Let go and relax in our Q! SPA large sauna and chill out areas, Finnish sauna, organic sauna, steam bath, and stone pine infrared sauna
- Bathrobes in several sizes and terry slippers in your room at your arrival
- Daily-shifting sports and wellness programmes with our personal trainers (e.g. yoga, meditation, pilates, and circuit training)
- Open and bright fitness area set up with cardio and weight training Techno-Gym equipment
- Free wifi in the lobby and bar areas exclusively
In double-room occupancy: from 581.- Euro per person / 7 nights
In single-room occupancy: from 882.- Euro per person / 7 nights
Booking on request and subject to availability. The price varies according to the selected room category and season.