From heart to heart: ready for the wonder of life…
Pregnancy is one of the greatest wonders whatsoever –and it should go as perfectly, smoothly, and comfortably as possible. A unique new possibility to get away from the daily hustle and get ready to give birth: Bibiana Loock –director of Kitzbühel Q! Resorts– and Martina Egger –yoga instructor, certified midwife, TCM Therapist, and specialist for acupuncture, energy and physical work– have created a wonderful and valuable childbirth preparation programme for future mothers!
As a traditional Chinese medicine professional therapist (TCM), Martina Egger regards the “wonder of life” from a holistically oriented perspective, as she combines both ancient traditions of TCM and yoga with knowledgeable wisdom for birth assistance… individually and personally!
Inclusive in the package
- 3 days, 2 relaxing nights in the Q! category of your choice
- Varied breakfast buffet with organic and regional products
- 2 x 4-course gourmet menu with fish, meat or a vegan main dish to choose from; or a varied vegan menu including salad buffet with various organic oils and salts, served with crispy wholemeal bread
- Welcoming drink at your arrival
- 5 hours of personalized sessions with Martina Egger
- Soothing facial herbal treatment (50 minutes) for the mom-to-be
- Varied »Sonnentor« tea bar, curative water station, dried fruits and nuts in our spa area
- Fruit stations at our bar and reception areas
- Let go and relax in our Q!SPA large sauna and chill out areas, Finnish sauna, organic sauna, steam bath, and stone pine infrared sauna
- Bathrobes in several sizes and terry slippers in your room at your arrival
- Daily-shifting sports and wellness programmes with our personal trainers (e.g. yoga, meditation, pilates, and circuit training)
- Open and bright fitness area set up with cardio and weight training Techno-Gym equipment
- Free wifi in the lobby and bar areas exclusively
In double-room occupancy: from 889.- Euro per couple / 2 nights
Booking on request and subject to availability. The price varies according to the selected room category.